The Best Value for Direct-to-Lift, Unlimited Skiing and Riding - the Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail 2017-18 Season Pass!
Our Liberty Mountain Season Pass is the best way to make the most of your winter. Ski or ride anytime you want at Liberty Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort and Roundtop Mountain Resort.
Read on to decide what options are the best for you and if you have any questions, please feel free to call 717-642-8282 x3400.
Types of Season Passes
Note: The length of each ski & snowboard season may vary based on weather conditions. Season Passes do not include rental equipment - we recommend a Seasonal Lease. Many options and add-ons are available, please read details below.
- Individual - Any person who is 6 or older.
- Family - Eligible Family Members include Head of household, spouse and any unmarried dependent children living at home up to age 18 and/or full-time college students age 24 and under. No charge for children up to 5 years of age as of 12/1/2017. Proof of age may be required.
- Night Pass - Night Passes are valid at Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm nightly.
- Senior Midweek Pass - For ages 65+. Unlimited lift access Monday thru Friday any day the resort is in operation
4th & 5th Graders can ski or ride FREE with the PA SnowPass! You don't need to live in PA to have a SnowPass - learn all about on the Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association Website...
|Type of Season Pass
All Passes are Valid at Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail
|Individual or First Family Member||$569|
|Each Additional Family Member||$469|
|Family Members Ages 5 and Under||FREE|
|Senior Midweek Pass - For ages 65+. Unlimited lift access Monday thru Friday any day the resort is in operation.||$299|
|Night Season Pass
Valid every night the resort is open from 4 pm to close
Not only will you be able to bypass the ticket windows and go straight to the lifts at all three resorts, with your 2017-2018 Season Pass you'll also enjoy these great benefits...
- First Tracks at Liberty Mountain Resort - Ski 1/2 hr before the lifts open to the public Thursday through Sunday.
- Receive one FREE First Class Learn to Ski or Board Package.
- Save 50% on class lessons for ages 4 and up. (Children's Camps, Packages and Private lessons not included).
- Save 25% on midweek/non-holiday stays at the Liberty Hotel.
- Load Resort Cash on your pass and use it like cash at all three resorts! Resort Cash Info...
- Save on lift tickets at many popular participating Reciprocal Mountain Resorts, including Okemo Mountain, VT & Crested Butte, CO.
- A Protection Policy is available (see below).
- January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month. Bring a friend to the resort for a Special VIP Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package. Available Tuesday through Friday during the entire month of January 2018 (Liberty Only). To learn more click here.
- "Two Fore One" Golf: Receive one coupon good for a free round of golf when a second round is purchased at regular price. Valid Monday - Thursday, not valid on holidays.
- For an additional $69 you can purchase the PLUS Option for your 2017-18 Season Pass. This will allow you to store your equipment at the resort all season long, have daily bag storage and receive unlimited Quick Tunes! (The Plus Option is available at Liberty Mountain only; Quick Tunes may take up to 24 hrs to be completed.)
- Rental equipment is not included with your Season Pass. For the greatest convenience, we recommend a Seasonal Equipment Lease available in the fall of 2017 at Liberty Mountain Sports. Pricing is very affordable for adult ski or snowboard equipment for junior ski or snowboard equipment. Adult equipment is for everyone over 100lbs, junior under 100lbs.
- Your Season Pass includes 2 free snow tubing tickets valid Monday thru Thursday, non-holiday. Other than that, no Snow Tubing benefits apply.
- 'Direct-to-Lift' means you do not need to go to the ticket windows. There is no special privilege once you are at the lifts.
- Please review our General Policies before making your purchase.
How do I get my Season Pass?
If you have any questions about what card or pass is right for you, please feel free to call the resort at any time. 717-642-8282.
Season Pass Protection Policy
The Pass Protection Policy must be purchased at time of pass purchase. We will reimburse the cost of your Season Pass on a prorated basis in the event of transfer by your immediate employer to a location necessitating a change of residence of at least 125 miles, or injury and/or sickness which prevents your participation in skiing. Documented proof is required. Restrictions apply. The cost for a Protection Policy is $25 per card holder. All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your Season Pass unless you have purchased a Protection Policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
Refunds will only be available for those who have purchased the Protection Policy, and qualify for a refund based on the guidelines outlined by that policy.
Season Pass & Advantage Card General Policies:
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possesion of your Season Pass or Advantage Card for any reason, unless you have purchased a pass protection policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
- Advantage Cards may only be used one time per day and each cardholder must be present at time of ticket purchase.
- Season Passes and Advantage Cards are non-transferable (may not be loaned to anyone). Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the card without refund and is punishable under Pennsylvania theft of services law.
- You may pick up your pass/card at Liberty Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, or Roundtop Mountain Resort. Cards may be picked up during regular pre-season office hours or on your first visit. Check the resort's website for preseason hours. Hours may vary between resorts.
- In the event you forget your pass/card, you must purchase a full price ticket.
- If your pass/card is lost, report the loss immediately to resort management. Your card will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new card will be issued to you for a $25.00 processing fee.
- Season Pass and Advantage Card lift privileges may be denied, revoked or suspended at any time for any reason deemed appropriate by resort management.
- Any attempt to use lifts without a ticket is considered theft of services under Pennsylvania law.
- The ski area accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- I understand and agree that all injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving the area.